Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Sandwich
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. Coburn Farms butter
- 1 green bell pepper, ½-inch dice (1 cup)
- 3 green onions, greens and whites thinly sliced (¼ cup)
- 4 packed cups fresh prewashed spinach
- ¼ tsp. Marcum salt
- ¼ tsp. Marcum ground black pepper
- 6 Good Nature eggs
- 6 Grissom’s Everything Bagels, toasted
- 12 slices Farmington Deli Ham
- Coburn Farms Sliced Cheese or Cream Cheese, as desired
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and grease a 9x13-inch glass casserole dish. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the peppers and onions and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Add the spinach and cook until just wilted and bright green, about 1 minute.
- Empty the contents of the skillet into the prepared casserole dish. Spread it out evenly in the pan.
- In a mixing bowl, crack and whisk the eggs with salt and pepper until frothy. Pour the eggs into the casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are fully set and register 160°F on a food thermometer.
- Cut the baked eggs into 6 equal size squares and use a spatula to place one square onto each toasted bagel bottom. Top with 2 slices of ham and 1 slice of cheese; or spread the bagel top with cream cheese.