Easy Chicken Parmesan
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45-60 minutes
- 1 24-oz. jar pasta sauce
- 6 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¾ lb. spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish and pour pasta sauce into dish. Stir in ¼ cup parmesan. Add chicken into dish and turn to coat chicken evenly is sauce. Cover dish with oven-proof lid or foil.
- Bake 45-60 minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- When chicken is done, top with mozzarella cheese and remaining parmesan cheese. Bake for 5 minutes, uncovered, until cheese is melted.
- Plate drained pasta and top with chicken breast and sauce.