Easy Chicken Parmesan
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
- 1 (24-oz.) jar Mantia’s pasta sauce
- 6 Tbsp. Mantia’s grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 ¾ -2 lb.)
- 1 ½ cups Coburn Farms shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¾ lb. Mantia’s spaghetti noodles
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish and pour pasta sauce into dish. Stir in ¼ cup parmesan. Add chicken into dish and turn to coat chicken evenly is sauce. Cover dish with oven-proof lid or foil.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165 °F.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- When chicken is fully cooked, top with mozzarella cheese and remaining parmesan cheese. Bake for 5 minutes, uncovered, until cheese is melted.
- Serve the chicken parmesan over cooked spaghetti and spoon on extra sauce, as desired.