Beef and bean burritos
Prep Time 0
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1-oz. taco seasoning packet
- 16-oz. can refried beans
- 1 cup shredded taco cheese, divided
- 4 (10- or 8-inch) flour tortillas
- Optional: salsa, sour cream, shredded lettuce
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and lightly grease. Add the beef and taco seasoning and cook until beef is no longer pink and fully cooked. Stir beef often with a spatula so that it crumbles.
- Meanwhile, heat the refried beans on the stove top over medium-low heat or in the microwave. Stir often to ensure beans are heated through.
- Heat the tortillas in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Spread beans across the tortillas (about ½ cup), then top with equal amounts of beef, shredded cheese (about ¼ cup) and any additional toppings. Roll up the tortilla and enjoy.