Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1-2 Cups Shredded Chicken
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Cumin
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro
- 1 Large, sliced Yellow Onions
- 1/4 Shredded Cheddar
- Package of Flour Tortillas
- To taste Salt and Pepper
- In a skillet heat olive oil to medium-high heat. Add shredded chicken and season with chili powder, cumin and cilantro. Cook until chicken is cooked - approximately 6-8 minutes. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Using the same pan, add 1 teaspoon more olive oil and add bell pepper and onion. Cook until pepper and onion are tender - approximately 4-6 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Make tacos with flour tortillas topped with chicken, bell peppers and onions, sour cream and shredded cheese.