Cinnamon Banana Muffins
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 2 ¾ cups Ginger Evans self-rising flour
- ¾ cup Ginger Evans granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. Marcum ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup Coburn Farms milk
- ¼ cup Medeiros vegetable oil
- 2 Good Nature eggs
- 1 tsp. Marcum vanilla extract
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 2 tsp. Marcum ground cinnamon + 1Tbsp. Ginger Evans sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. Grease a muffin pan.
- Whisk together flour, sugar and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, oil, eggs, vanilla and mashed banana.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until moistened; it will be lumpy.
- Distribute batter equally among the 12 muffin cups and sprinkle the tops of each with cinnamon sugar (use all the cinnamon sugar).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until muffins are golden brown and toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from oven and allow them to cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and enjoy!
- Allow muffins to come to room temperature before storing in an airtight container.