Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 1 ½ cups Kiggin's quick rolled oats
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup sweet flaked coconut
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup seedless raisins
- Grease a 9x9 inch baking dish and set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the oats, pecans, and coconut onto a baking sheet. Place in oven and toast for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, combine honey, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon and salt. Cook over medium heat until brown sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Remove toasted oat mixture from oven and reduce heat to 300 degrees.
- Combine oat mixture with liquid mixture and raisins. Turn into prepared baking dish and pat down evenly with a spatula. Bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely. Cut into 16 2-inch squares and store in airtight container for up to a week.