Triple Citrus Mockgarita
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
- 1 lime, juiced (about 1 oz. juice)
- 1 oz. (2 Tbsp.) Tipton Grove lemon juice
- 2 oz. (¼ cup) Tipton Grove orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. Bramley’s agave
- 1 (12-oz.) can Boardwalk lemon-lime soda, as needed
- Rimming salt, optional
- Lime wedge, for garnish
- Combine the lime juice, lemon juice, orange juice and agave in a cocktail shaker. Add a scoop of ice and shake for 15 seconds.
- Prepare a glass with rimmed salt and ice. Strain mockgarita onto ice and pour in a splash of lemon-lime soda.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy