Refreshing Watermelon Lemonade
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
- 6 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1 cup Ginger Evans granulated sugar
- ¾ cup Tipton Grove lemon juice
- 4 cups cold water, divided
- Ice, as needed
- Puree the cubed watermelon in a blender until smooth. To remove watermelon pulp, strain the puree through a fine mesh sieve. Set watermelon juice aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine 1 cup water and the sugar. Simmer until sugar is completely dissolved and then remove from heat.
- In the bottom of a large pitcher, combine lemon juice, 3 cups cold water and watermelon juice. Add sugar mixture to taste. Stir well.
- Serve over ice.