Refreshing Watermelon Lemonade
Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Prep Time 15 Min
Cook Time 3
- 4 Cups Watermelon sliced into cubes
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Lemon Juice
- 6 Cups Ice Cubes
- 3 Cups Cold Water
- Puree the watermelon in a blender until smooth, then strain through a fine mesh sieve.
- Place sugar and 1/2 cup water in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in 3 cups of cold water and 1/2 cup of lemon juice into the saucepan sugar and water mixture.
- Divide the ice into 12 glasses, and pour 2 to 3 tablespoons of watermelon puree over the ice and then top off with lemonade.
- Gently stir before serving.