Stuffed Grilled Peppers
Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 8-10
- 6 large jalapeno peppers
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar
- 2-3 slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, crumbled bacon, and shredded cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- Cut a lengthwise slit down each pepper, leaving the stem intact; remove membranes and seeds. Fill each pepper with 1 tablespoon cheese mixture. Place stuffed jalapenos on a foil pan.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes or until peppers are tender and cheese is melted. Serve warm.