Roasted Potato Wedges
Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sat
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Slice the potatoes in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 4 long wedges
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Toss the potatoes to coat evenly.
- Place the potato wedges skin side down on the baking sheet in an even layer. Sprinkle potatoes with parmesan cheese.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.