Ranch Mashed Potatoes
Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Prep Time 8 min
Cook Time 15 min
- 1 lb Idaho Potatoes
- 1/4 cup Sweet Cream Butter - Quarters
- 1/4 cup Coburn Farms Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 pkg Ranch Dip Mix
- pinch Paprika
- 1/4 cup 2% Milk
- 1/4 cup Coburn Farms Sharp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- pinch Iodized Salt
- pinch Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel, cube, boil and drain potatoes.
- Mix butter, cream cheese, sour cream, milk, ranch mix, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small sauce pan on medium heat, until creamy. Mash the potatoes.
- Mix in the cream cheese mixture and transfer to a baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese (optional).
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle the mashed potato casserole with paprika and serve.