Green Bean Casserole
Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Prep Time 5 min
Cook Time 30 min
- 2 10.5-oz cans condensed Kaskey's cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- ¼ tsp. Marcum ground black pepper
- 4 14.5-oz. cans Pickwell Farms French style green bean, drained
- 2 ½ cups Pickwell Farms French fried onions, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, green beans and 1 ½ cups onions in a 3-qt. casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbling. Sprinkle with remaining onions and bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown