Green Bean Casserole
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Prep Time 5 min
Cook Time 30 min
- 2 (10.5-oz) cans Kaskey’s condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Coburn Farms milk
- 2 tsp. Jade Dragon soy sauce
- ¼ tsp. Marcum ground black pepper
- 4 (14.5-oz.) cans Pickwell Farms French style green bean, drained
- 2 ½ cups Pickwell Farms French fried onions, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, green beans and 1 ½ cups French fried onions in a 3-qt. casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbling. Sprinkle with remaining onions and bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown