Holiday Cheer Beverage Syrup (Cranberry Grenadine)
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- 1 can Pickwell Farms Cranberry Jelly
- 1 ¾ cups Tipton Grove Cranberry Pomegranate Juice
- ¼ tsp Ginger Evans Vanilla Extract
- 1 Orange, fresh, juiced
- Combine cranberry jelly and Tipton Grove Cranberry Pomegranate Juice in a saucepan and heat over medium, whisking often, until jelly is completely dissolved; remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla extract and freshly squeezed orange juice, to taste.
- Chill syrup completely in the refrigerator.
- Use 1-2 tablespoons to add holiday cheer to beverages such as ginger ale, lemon-lime soda, sparkling wine, or wheat beer.