As a hometown value grocer, we are committed to giving back to the communities where we operate. We encourage community groups, churches and others interested in receiving donations from Save A Lot to submit a request by following this link
. Please make sure to include the following information in your request:
- Name of your organization
- Purpose of the organization
- Profit or non-profit
- Details of the request, including amount requested and/or in what form (Food, Gift cards, Cash/check, hosting an event, etc.) as well as How the donation will be used
- Timing of the event and when the donation is needed by
- The store where you shop
- Whether you have received donations in the past from Save A Lot
- Your contact information
Please note: In many instances, Save A Lot encourages community groups to work directly with their neighborhood store to fulfill donation requests. However, it is up to individual stores on whether or not they choose to participate and fill an existing need.
Additionally, Save A Lot receives many donation requests throughout the year and unfortunately we are not able to support all of them. If your request has been approved, you will be contacted by our team to get more information. If you do not get a reply within 30 days, Save A Lot was not able to fulfill your request at this time. We thank you for your consideration and understanding.
To find local information and contact Save A Lot stores near you, use our store locator. Thank you!