Downnload your Snickerdoodle Recipe Here.
1 package Ginger Evans white cake mix
½ cup (1 stick) Coburn Farms butter, melted
1 Good Nature egg
1 tsp. Marcum pumpkin pie spice
2 Tbsp. Ginger Evans granulated sugar
1 tsp. Marcum ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Combine the cake mix, melted butter, egg and pumpkin pie spice in a mixing bowl. Mix until soft dough forms. Let dough sit at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Shape the dough into 1-inch dough balls.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the sugar and cinnamon. Roll each dough ball into the cinnamon-sugar.
- Place dough balls 2-inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12-14 minutes. Transfer cookies to a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container.