Soups & Salads
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
- 1 Cup Onions, chopped
- 8oz Whole Kernel Corn - Frozen
- 2, 15oz Cans Chili Beans (or bean of choice), drained and rinsed
- 2, 15oz Cans White (cannellini) Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/8 - 1/4 Tsp Ground Red Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 Cup Dijon Mustard
- 14.5oz Can Stewed Tomatoes, undrained
- To taste Ground White Pepper
- 5 Cups Chicken Broth 99% Fat Free
- 1.5 lbs Ground Turkey
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 8oz Canned Green Chile Peppers, chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Cup Coburn Farms Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- In a large pot over medium heat, saute the onion, garlic and oil on medium-high heat until tender.
- Stir in the turkey, and saute until turkey is cooked through, stirring occasionally to break up.
- Add broth, tomatoes with their liquid, mustard, chili powder, white pepper, chili peppers and ground red pepper, mixing well.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in beans and corn, and cook 10 more minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve topped with the cheese.