Cucumber Watermelon Feta Salad
Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 5
- 1/2 Fresh Watermelon, chopped
- 1 Fresh Cucumber, chopped
- 1 thinly sliced Red Onions
- 1 Lime
- 1 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 Pinch Iodized Salt
- 1 Pinch Coarse Ground Pepper
- Sprinkle Fresh or Dried Dill
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Combine watermelon, cumber and diced onion in a salad bowl.
- Season the salad with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the salad with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and squeezed lime juice.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese and dill (optional).