Roast Pork Loin
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (2 pound) boneless center-cut pork loin roast
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over high heat.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper and sear on all sides until golden brown.
- Combine mustard and vinegar and brush over the pork.
- Transfer to the oven and roast the pork about 35 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the center reads 145 degrees F.
- Transfer pork to a cutting board and tent with foil for 10 minutes.
- Slice pork and serve.