Prep Time 5-10
Cook Time 60
- 1/2 cup chopped Yellow Onions
- 1/2 teaspoon Iodized Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Tomato Juice
- 3/4 cup Quick Oats
- 1 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1 1/2 lbs Ground Beef
NotesGlaze top with ketchup if desired.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Generously coat 8x4 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the ground beef and mix well with your hands. Once everything is combined, add the ground beef and mix thoroughly.
- Shape into a loaf in the prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.