Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 can (26oz) Pasta Sauce Traditional
- 1 carton (24oz) Small Curd Cottage Cheese
- 1 pkg Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 pkgs Lasagna
NotesI love lasagna and tried to find a quick and easy lasagna recipe on the internet. I could not find one, so I decided to create my own by combining steps. I always feed 6 to 8 people, so I needed something fast and easy.
- Boil noodles according to directions.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain the grease. Add the spaghetti sauce and cottage cheese to the cooked meat and mix well.
- Layer noodles, sauce mix and remaining cheese into an 8" x 12" cake pan or casserole dish, repeating layers until all fillings have been used, and ending with a layer of cheese on top (there may be noodles left.)
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes until cheese on top is fully melted. Serve with garlic bread and salad for a complete meal.