Buffalo Chicken Skewers
Prep Time 30
Cook Time 12-15
- 1/2 Lbs (Cut into 1-inch cubes) Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 4 Tbs. Butter
- 1/2 Tsp. White Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbs. Cayenne
- 1 Tsp. Coarse Ground Pepper
- 2 Tsp. Iodized Salt
- Bamboo or Metal Skewers
- Stir butter, hot sauce, sugar and vinegar in a pan over medium-low heat until butter has melted. Remove from heat.
- In a large ziplock bag, mix cayenne, 1 tsp. pepper, 2 tsp. salt and flour. Add half of chicken and toss until well coated. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to grill, remove from refrigerator and thread 4-5 pieces of chicken per skewer.
- Pre-heat grill for high heat. Lay skewers on well-oiled grill.
- Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, until chicken juices run clear. Turn and brush with reserved marinade frequently.