Balsamic Marinated Chicken Kabobs
Prep Time 30
Cook Time 15-20
- 1 lb., cut into squares Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1, cut into large pieces Red Onions
- 3/4 Cup Balsamic Dressing
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
- Wooden or Metal Skewers
- Place the chicken breast in a re-sealable baggy and add the Portmann?s Balsamic Dressing. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to grill, prepare the kabobs by skewering alternating pieces of chicken and onions (feel free to add any veggie you like!). Be sure to leave enough room on the ends of the skewers so you can flip them while they're cooking.
- Turn on the grill to high. Place skewers on the grill. Cook until the chicken is cooked through, about 15-20 minutes (don?t forget to rotate a few times during cooking!), depending on the size of the chicken pieces. Salt and pepper to taste.