Mini Cherry Pies
EASY three ingredient dessert for any occasion!
Serves 12 Tarts
Prep Time 20 min
Cook Time 55 min
- 1 package of Refrigerated Pie Crust
- 1 can (21 oz.) of Cherry Pie Filling
- Whipping Cream
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Muffin Pan
NotesCherries aren't your thing? No problem, just choose a different pie filling flavor.
Double the recipe to make 24 mini pies!
Assemble the mini pies the night before and bake them the next day!
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Roll out refrigerated pie crust onto a flat surface. Cut out twelve 4-inch circles of dough and set aside
- Spray a muffin pan with nonstick spray and press each dough piece into the bottom and up the sides of each muffin tin leaving a tiny rim of dough sticking out of the top
- Fill each cup with pie filling until nearly full (about 1/4 cup)
- Bake 30-35 min, or the filling begins to bubble
- Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 20 minutes
- Carefully loosen the edges of each pie with a knife and gently lift out from the muffin tin
- Serve immediately with a dollop of whipping cream; or cover and refrigerate