Granny's Chocolate Covered Cherry Cake
Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Prep Time 0
Cook Time 0
- 1 pkg Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 pkg Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 2 cups 2% Milk
- 1 can Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 tub Whipped Topping
- 1 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Maraschino Cherries
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese
- Prepare cake mix as directed on box using a 9x13x2 inch pan. Let cool in pan.
- In a large bowl with a mixer beat cream cheese with 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Beat in remaining milk and pudding mix. Set aside to thicken.
- Spoon pudding mixture over cake. Top with pie filling. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- Just before serving frost with whipped topping. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and maraschino cherries.