Fried Ice Cream
Prep Time 0
Cook Time 0
- 2 Flour Tortillas
- 2 Maraschino Cherries
- 1 drizzle Chocolate Syrup
- 1 drizzle Honey
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Cornflakes
- 2 scoops Neapolitan 1/2 Gal
- 1 tub Whipped Topping
- Fry each tortilla, one at a time in hot oil over medium/high heat until crispy. This should take about one minute on each side.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon mixture over both sides of the fried tortillas, coating evenly. Not all of the sugar mixture will stick to the tortillas and that's okay.
- Combine the other half of the cinnamon mixture with the corn flake crumbs in another small bowl. Pour the corn flake mixture into a wide shallow bowl or plate.
- Place a large scoop of ice cream in the corn flake crumbs and with your hands roll the ice cream around until the entire surface is evenly coated with corn flake crumbs. You should not be able to see any ice cream.
- Place the ice cream scoop on the center of the cinnamon/sugar coated tortilla.
- Spray whipped cream around the base of the ice cream. Spray an additional pile of ice cream on top of the ice cream.
- Put a cherry in the top pile of whipped cream. Repeat for the remaining scoop of ice cream.