Cherry Cheesecake Crescent Ring
Delicious for breakfast, brunch, dessert, parties, holidays, or anytime you want a simple & quick treat!
Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Prep Time 0
Cook Time 20-25 minutes
- 2 Tubes Crescent Rolls (8 oz each)
- 1 Can Cherry Pie Filling (21 oz)
- 1 Package Cream Cheese, softened (8 oz)
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 3/4 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2-3 Tablespoons Milk
- First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit & spray a large pizza pan with oil.
- Open & unwrap both tubes of crescent rolls. Place the triangles on greased pizza pan with the triangle points facing outward & the wide ends overlapping each other near the center to create a circle/ring. Then press the overlapping pieces to create a seal
- In a medium bowl, blend the softened cream cheese, sugar, & vanilla extra until smooth & creamy.
- Next, spoon the cherry pie filling onto the wide end of the crescent triangles. Then top the cherry pie filling with the blended cheesecake mixture.
- Fold the pointed triangle ends up & over the cherry cheesecake & then under the wide end of the crescent triangles to create a ring.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the crescent ring is golden brown.
- While your Cherry Cheesecake Crescent Ring bakes, mix the powdered sugar & milk together in a small bowl & set to the side.
- Once the Cherry Cheesecake Crescent Ring has cooled drizzle on the glaze & serve!