Strawberry Heart Pancakes
Serves 10 Pancakes
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Cook Time 15 Minutes
- 1 Box Complete Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 Bottle Buttery Rich Syrup
- 1 Pack Sprinkles
- 1 Carton Fresh Strawberries
NotesWe suggest cooking the side with the strawberries slightly less than the other side. The strawberries may turn black if cooked on the stove top too long.
- Make enough pancake mix according to directions on the back of the package.
- Heat a pan on low-medium heat on stove top.
- Take strawberries and remove the stems. Slice strawberries in half length wise and place the sliced side down on the cutting board. Carefully cut the shape of a heart out of the strawberry. Continue with the rest of the strawberries.
- Once pan is heated spray with butter spray. Pour 1/4-1/2 cup of batter per pancake into the pan. Top with heart strawberries and sprinkles. When one side has browned and set carefully flip.
- Serve warm with Morning Delight Buttery Rich Syrup!