Spiced Peach Mockmosa
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 0
- 1 liter bottle ginger ale
- 2 cups Jumex Peach Nectar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 peach, sliced, and ground cinnamon for garnish
- In a small sauce pan, heat Jumex Peach Nectar over medium/low heat until it comes to a boil. Add in the cinnamon stick and turn off burner.
- Cover with a lid and let sit for 30 minutes. Then refrigerate until cold.
- Fill glass half full with cinnamon peach juice and top with ginger ale.
- Garnish with a peach slice and ground cinnamon.