Eggnog Dark Hot Chocolate
Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- 1 cup milk (or 1/2 cup milk and 1/2 cup cream)
- 1 ounce dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- Dash of vanilla
- 1 small/medium egg, beaten
- Optional whipped cream or marshmallows
- Place 1/2 cup milk and dark chocolate pieces into a small sauce pan. Heat gently until chocolate is melted, stirring frequently.
- Add the rest of the milk or cream, vanilla and egg. Heat through.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or marshmallows if desired