Moroccan Sour Cream Dip
Prep Time 2 hours, 15 minutes
Cook Time 0
- 1 cup Wylwood Garbanzo Chick Peas, drained (reserve 1 tbsp of liquid)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 cup Kurtz Sliced Salad Olives, drained
- Whole chick peas, sliced olives, and fresh lemon zest optional for garnishing
- Senora Verde Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Baby carrots
- Add chick peas and 1 tbsp of reserved liquid to a food processor. Pulse until mostly smooth.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the pureed chick peas, sour cream, garlic, lemon juice, turmeric, cumin, cinnamon and ginger. Stir well. Fold in the sliced olives.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Before serving, top with whole chick peas, sliced olives and fresh lemon zest. Serve with tortilla chips and baby carrots. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate any leftovers up to 3 days.