Homemade Mixed Berry Fruit Roll-Ups
Serves 10 strips
Prep Time 0
Cook Time 3-4 hours
- Mixed fresh berries
- 16 oz fruit sweetener to taste
- Little bit of honey
- Rinse fruit, add sweetener if desired.
- Puree until smooth.
- Pour mixture onto silicone baking mat or line a cookie sheet with plastic wrap.
- Bake mixture on low heat 170-200 degrees for 3-4 hours or until the center of the mixture is no longer tacky.
- Remove from baking sheet and allow to cool.
- Trim the edges and place fruit square on wax paper.
- Cut into strips and roll up. You can tie with string, tape or use a sticker to keep the rolls in place.