Homemade Game Day Potato Skins
Prep Time 0
Cook Time 45 minutes
- 8-10 small baking potatoes
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Coburn Farms Shredded Cheese
- 1 cup bacon bites (or use turkey!)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup Coburn Farms Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Clean potatoes and pat dry. Brush the potatoes with butter.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 30-45 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Allow potatoes to cool. Slice in half, lengthwise. Scoop out 3/4 of the potato and either discard or save for another meal.
- Brush potatoes, inside and out, with butter. Add salt and pepper to inside.
- Place face down on baking sheet and bake for 7-9 minutes. Flip potatoes over and bake an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese and bacon bits and return to oven long enough to melt the cheese.
- Top with green onion, sour cream and any other topping you like. Enjoy!