Four Ingredient Turkey Gravy
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- 1 Stick Coburn Farms Salted Butter
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 4 Cups Kaskey's Chicken Stock
NotesTip: When done, you may need to season it with a little more salt.
- In a large saucepan, slowly melt stick of butter over medium-low heat.
- Sprinkle in course black pepper.
- SLOWLY add in flour, constantly whisking with each pour (or sprinkle).
- Whisk it together until well combined.
- After a few minutes, the flour will be well incorporated into the butter. Slowly begin to our in the chicken broth (and/or 4 cups of drippings) into the pan, constantly whisking.
- Allow the gravy to cook 5-10 minutes on low, so that it can thicken. Serve immediately, or keep on very low heat until you?re ready to serve.