Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Serves 12 pinwheels
Prep Time 0
Cook Time 15-18 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken breast (chopped)
- 6 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 cup cheddar jack cheese shredded
- 1 can crescent rolls or crescent dough
- Mix chicken breast, cream cheese, and celery seed until well blended. Then add cheddar jack cheese until well combined.
- Unroll crescent rolls or crescent dough sheet onto cookie sheet prepared with non-stick cooking spray. Spread chicken/cheese mixture, lengthwise, onto dough leaving about 1 inch across the top without any filling.
- Roll the dough with filling from the bottom into a "pinwheel" roll.
- Wrap the roll in parchment paper and allow to set in the refrigerator for at least an hour or up to 12 hours.
- After the roll is set, remove parchment paper and place on cutting board. Slice dough into pinwheels about 1 1/2 inches thick.
- Lay pinwheels flat side down onto a cookie sheet prepared with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place cookie sheet with pinwheels into an oven preheated to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite veggies and dip, enjoy!