BBQ Cocktail Sausages
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 2 (12-oz.) packages Farmington cocktail sausages
- 1 cup Kurtz BBQ sauce
- 1 cup Bramley’s apricot preserves
- ½ cup Kurtz yellow mustard
- ¼ cup Kurtz apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup Ginger Evans brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Marcum paprika
- 1 tsp. Marcum chili powder
- Combine all the ingredients, except the cocktail sausages, in a sauce pot and mix well. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat. Simmer for 5 minutes then remove from heat.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over high heat. Add the cocktail sausages and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often, until dark brown blister marks form. Reduce heat to low.
- Pour in the BBQ sauce mixture and bring to a simmer.
- To serve for a party, put BBQ Cocktail Sausages in a slow cooker set to “keep warm.”