Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Prep Time 5-7
Cook Time 18
- 1 Can Asparagus
- 6 Beaten Grade A Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp Iodized Salt
- 1/2 tsp Coarse Ground Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Drain canned asparagus and rinse thoroughly. When dry, thinly slice the asparagus diagonal into 1/2-inch pieces. Preheat oven to 350?Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, shredded cheese, salt, and pepper together. Add the asparagus.
- Pour the mixture into an oven-safe cake pan or casserole dish, and bake covered (with foil) for 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 6-8 minutes, or until completely cooked. Serve hot, and enjoy!