Christmas Cheese Ball
Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 0
- 16 oz, softened Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tbsp, chopped Yellow Onions
- 1 tbsp, diced Green Peppers
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 cups, chopped pecans
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, onions, peppers, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice. Mix thoroughly.
- Shape mixture into 2 equal size balls, then roll the balls around in the chopped pecans until completed covered.
- Place on a plate and cover. Chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving.