Carolina BBQ Style Hot Dog
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
- 4 hot dogs
- 4 Grissom’s hot dog buns
- 1 package Market Selections BBQ pulled pork
- 1 small onion, ¼-inch dice (about ½ cup)
- Ay variety of Kurtz mustard, as needed
- Heat the hot dogs as desired: on the stove top in water, in a skillet pan, or on the grill.
- Heat the BBQ pulled pork according to package directions.
- To assemble the Carolina BBQ Dog, lay the hot dog in the bun, followed by ¼ -½ cup of BBQ pulled pork. Garnish with onions and mustard, as desired. Enjoy!