Click Here for your Peanut Butter Blossoms.
|Recipe Title||Peanut Butter Blossoms|
|Serves||Yields 28 cookies|
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||8-10 minutes|
1 pouch Ginger Evans peanut butter cookie mix
3 Tbsp. Medeiros vegetable oil
2 tsp. water
1 Good Nature egg
¼ cup Ginger Evans granulated sugar
1 Tbsp. red sugar sprinkles
1 Tbsp. green sugar sprinkles
28 chocolate kiss candies
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
- Stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg in a medium mixing bowl until a soft dough forms.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the granulated sugar with the colored sugar sprinkles.
- Roll cookie dough into 1-inch dough balls and roll in the bowl of sugar so that dough ball is covered on all sides.
- Place the cookie dough balls on a baking sheet pan 2-inches apart. Do not flatten the dough.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Remove cookies from oven and immediately press a chocolate kiss candy into the center of each dough ball, flattening the cookie. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for two minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
- Store cookies in an airtight container.