In honor of National Sandwich Day, Chef Holly’s put together 5 delicious recipes that will change the way you think about sandwiches.
1. Roasted Veggie and Hummus Naanwich – Coburn Farms feta and Kurtz pimento sliced manzanilla olives round out this healthy, delicious vegetarian sandwich.
2. Italian Shredded Beef Sandwich – Bust out the crock pot for this easy-to-prepare, melt-in-your-mouth shredded beef, sandwiched between two pieces of Grissom’s Italian-style garlic bread.
3. Baja Chicken Sandwich – Hungry for something fresh and summer-y? This sandwich pairs zesty cabbage and cilantro slaw with our State Street chicken patties for a flavor you won’t believe.
4. The Shrimp Roll –Take a trip to the harbor with this simple twist on the classic coastal lobster roll, featuring Portside salad shrimp and Kurtz cocktail sauce.
5. Green Eggs and Ham-wich – Embrace your inner child with this zany, Dr. Seuss-inspired breakfast sandwich, featuring Grissom’s everything bagels and Farmington deli ham.