Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Serves 12 pops
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 0 Minutes
- 24 Ginger Evans marshmallows
- 4 Sunny’s honey graham crackers, crushed (about 1 cup crumbs)
- 1 ½ cup Ginger Evans milk chocolate morsels
- 12 popsicle or treat sticks
- Pierce two marshmallow with a treat stick. Arrange the marshmallows on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Crush the honey graham crackers into coarse crumbs and place in a bowl.
- Add the milk chocolate morsels to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 15-30-second intervals, stirring well between each interval. Continue until fully melted and smooth.
- Dip each marshmallow stick about ¾ into the melted chocolate, use a spoon as necessary to coat the marshmallows. Allow excess chocolate to drip off.
- Roll each chocolate-dipped marshmallow stick in the graham cracker crumbs.
- S’mores Pops can be enjoyed immediately or allow the chocolate to solidify (about 2 hours). Store in an airtight container for 2-3 days.