Click here to download the recipe today
¼ cup Coburn Farms butter
1 (10-oz.) package Ginger Evans marshmallows
Green food coloring (optional)
5 cups Kiggins crispy rice cereal
- Coat a 9×13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray or butter.
- Melt butter on low heat in a large saucepan.
- Add the marshmallows and continue stirring with a non-stick spatula until melted. Add a few drops of green food coloring and mix well.
- Remove from heat and stir in the crispy rice cereal, mixing well.
- Immediately transfer to the coated pan and press down with a non-stick spatula.
- Allow crispy rice treats to cool slightly. Slice into triangles and decorate with frosting and sprinkles to create holiday trees.