Click Here to download your Marshmallow Fudge recipe.
|Recipe Title||Marshmallow Fudge|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
1 ½ cups Ginger Evans granulated sugar
⅔ cups (5 oz.) Ginger Evans evaporated milk
2 Tbsp. Coburn Farms butter
¼ tsp. Marcum salt
2 cups Ginger Evans miniature marshmallows
1 ½ cups Ginger Evans semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 tsp. Marcum vanilla extract
- Line an 8-inch baking dish with foil or parchment paper; lightly grease and set aside.
- In a heavy-duty sauce pan, combine the sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring often; then continue to boil and stir for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add in the marshmallows, chocolate morsels and vanilla. Beat vigorously for 1 minute or until all the marshmallows are melted.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and use a lightly greased spatula to spread it into the corners of the pan.
- Let fudge cool to room temperature and then refrigerate for 2 hours before slicing into squares. Store in an airtight container
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge – add 1 cup of Nutsome creamy peanut butter with the marshmallows; top fudge with chopped Nutsome peanuts
- Coconut Almond Fudge – substitute Ginger Evans milk chocolate morsels for semi-sweet chocolate morsels; mix ½ cup each toasted Ginger Evans coconut and chopped Nutsome almonds into the fudge after the marshmallows have completely melted
- Cookies & Cream Fudge – substitute Ginger Evans white baking morels for the semi-sweet chocolate morsels; mix 12 crushed chocolate Sunny’s Creamsations into the fudge after the marshmallows have completely melted
- White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Fudge – substitute Ginger Evans white baking morels for the semi-sweet chocolate morsels; mix ½ cup each Tipton Groves dried cranberries and Nutsome chopped pecans into the fudge after the marshmallows have completely melted