Click Here to download your Chocolate Crackle Cookie recipe.
1 package Ginger Evans chewy fudge brownie mix
1 cup Ginger Evans all-purpose flour
3 Good Nature eggs
⅓ cup Medeiros vegetable oil
½ cup Ginger Evans powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet pan.
- Combine brownie mix, flour, eggs and vegetable oil in a mixing bowl. Mix until soft, thick dough forms.
- Shape the dough into 2-inch dough balls.
- Roll dough balls in powdered sugar so that they are completely coated.
- Place dough balls 2-inches apart onto prepared pan. Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a cooling rack. Cool completely then store in an airtight container.